Fresh From Florida Kids > Recipes > Phase 1 > Family Meal
Vegetable and Cheese Quesadilla
Watch the "How to Prepare This Meal" Video
- 1 spinach or whole-wheat tortilla wrap
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup grated cheese (cheddar, jack or your favorite)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Florida tomatoes, blanched zucchini or blanched squash, thinly sliced
- oil or cooking spray
- Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat and lightly coat with oil or cooking spray. Lay wrap or tortilla on a flat surface. Cover half of the tortilla with just enough cheese to cover the wrap.
- Layer vegetables on top of the cheese, then add another thin layer of cheese on top of the vegetables.
- Fold the wrap in half and carefully lay in the skillet. Cook for several minutes until each side is golden brown and the cheese is melted. Remove quesadilla from pan and let cool.
- Cut into bite-size triangular pieces.
- To reheat leftovers, warm in a 350-degree F oven.
- 4 Servings
- View Closed Caption Verson Of Video