Skip to content
- Snap the ends off and wash a few cups of fresh Florida green beans.
- Steam beans until very tender, be sure to check on the water level.
- Reserve any leftover water to thin beans in step 5.
- Place beans into food grinder and begin pureeing. Green bean skins can be difficult to completely puree, so extra grinding may be required.
- Add the reserved water as necessary to achieve a smooth, thin consistency.
- You may wish to push the green beans through a sieve or mesh strainer to remove any remaining skin