Ingredients4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips (it is important to cut the chicken into uniform pieces to allow for even cooking)1 12-ounce container plain yogurtsalt and pepper to taste2 cups whole-grain cereal, crushed oil or cooking sprayPreparation
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put the chicken breast strips into a small bowl and slowly add yogurt until the chicken is thoroughly coated.
- Remove from yogurt and coat each strip with the crushed cereal.
- Use oil or cooking spray to lightly coat a baking sheet and lay the crusted chicken strips on the pan.
- Bake until completely cooked, approximately 6 minutes depending on the size of strips. Always test the thickest part of the chicken to make sure it is thoroughly cooked.
- Cool completely or serve warm.