ngredients1 cup whole wheat pancake mix1 egg2/3 cup low-fat milk1 1/2 cup Florida blueberriesoil or cooking sprayPreparation
- Prepare pancake batter according to directions on box.
- Gently fold in fruit.
- Lightly coat a large skillet with oil or cooking spray. Warm over medium heat.
- Spoon about 1/4-cup batter for each pancake into the skillet, cooking 2 pancakes at a time. Cook 2 minutes per side or until you see bubbles in the middle.
- Repeat with remaining batter. Serve pancakes warm.
- Leftovers are easy to freeze. Place a sheet of wax paper between each pancake before freezing. Place the layers in a plastic bag then wrap the plastic bag in foil. The pancakes can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
- To reheat, remove wax paper from layers of pancakes. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Place pancakes in a single layer on an ungreased cookie sheet. Cover pancakes with foil to avoid burning. Bake 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Yield10 to 12 pancakes