Ingredients1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes1 large red onion, cut into wedges1 large Florida green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces1 large Florida zucchini or 2 medium yellow squash, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces1 8-ounce container plain yogurt2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice2 teaspoons dried oregano1/2 teaspoon salt1/4 teaspoon pepper1/4 teaspoon crushed dried rosemaryPreparation
- In a large freezer bag, mix the yogurt, lemon juice, oregano, salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Place the chicken in the bag and shake lightly to coat. Marinate 3 to 6 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat an outdoor grill or broiler to high heat.
- Alternate chicken, onion wedges, squash and green bell pepper pieces onto skewers. Discard remaining yogurt mixture.
- Grill skewers 10-15 minutes on the prepared grill or under the broiler until the chicken is no longer pink and its juices run clear.
Yield4 to 6 Servings