Ingredients4 large Florida potatoes, peeled or unpeeled cut into wedges2 tablespoons olive oil1 teaspoon Italian seasoning2 teaspoons dried rosemarysalt and pepper to tastePreparation
- Scrub potatoes before cutting and cooking. Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring water to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook for 10 more minutes, until tender.
- Preheat a grill or broiler to medium-high heat.
- Drain water and toss potatoes olive oil, black pepper, rosemary and salt to taste.
- Place the potatoes skin side down over indirect heat on the grill or on a cookie sheet under the broiler. Reserve leftover olive oil mixture.
- Cook potato wedges for about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and place in a serving bowl. Sprinkle potatoes with the reserved olive oil mixture.
Yield4 to 6 Servings