|1 1/2||pounds chicken meat|
|2||cups chopped Florida green beans|
|1||cup chopped Florida sweet onions|
|1 1/2||cups Florida honey|
|2||tablespoons grated ginger|
|1/2||cup Florida orange juice|
|2||tablespoons sweet chili sauce|
- Cut chicken meat into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Combine beans and onions and cook on medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables begin to brown.
- Add chicken to skillet and continue cooking for 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is almost done.
- Combine honey, ginger, juice and chili sauce and add to skillet. Cook until sauce begins to thicken and chicken is done.
- Remove from heat and serve with brown rice or whole wheat pasta.
Before adding green beans to step 2, remove ΒΌ cup for baby and steam until tender. Place in food grinder and puree. Green bean skins can be difficult to completely puree, so extra grinding may be required. Freeze any extra portion in ice cube tray for use later.
Yields 6 servings